FS Blackout Marker set, sort-of

From: Lars P C (SLYGTI@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 06:15:21 PDT

Hi Folks,

I was cleaning out my storage in AZ and came accross a few Blackout
lamps.
I had intended to make a Military style dune buggy and never got any
further.

What I've got are:
Two PRESTOLITE "bullet shaped" front markers with the white Double
triangles.

Next: one GUIDE and one INDUSTRIAL LIGHT CORP. rear marker and brake
with the four red triangles and on white triangle

All lights are in "GOOD" condition but are not NOS or "Excellent", I can
send a pic to those interested.

Any respectable offer accepted.

The whole package can be sent US Priority Mail for $10.-

I hope this complies with the rules.

Lars P C [[_]=\X/=[_]]
USArmy Soldier,
VW and Offroad enthusiast.