Re: [MV] M35 Cup Holder - was [MV] Stupid question of the month award: M16 rifle mounts in M1009

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 10:48:36 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Boge" <ken@clovermachine.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] M35 Cup Holder - was [MV] Stupid question of the month
award: M16 rifle mounts in M1009

> I like the cup holder idea! Could double as an ash tray. So anyone know
of
> a source for 24v cigarette lighters? 8-)

Hey, not many of us social outcasts and pariahs left now, he said, rolling
another as the stock of US, king-size, straight-thru, no namby-pamby
mufflers Pall Mall are all gone, for the present.

We have 24V lighters as a regular spare since everything after 1 ton payload
is 24v throughout.

Richard
Southampton - England