Re: [MV] Duece light bulbs

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 21:50:50 PDT

Last time I checked you could order headlight bulbs for about $125
each. It has been awhile though and I didn't take them up on it. I put
in a used take-out the last one I replaced. I haven't had much luck
with new imports either. If you buy from a dealer on the list or in the
MV mag be sure to know what you are getting. I have bought smaller
bulbs from NAPA at competitive prices.

I was told by a National Guard supply person that NAPA was suppose to
supply them a lot of their parts. Anyone checked lately to see if any
of the NAPA dealers can get any more than they used to?

There should be a lot in the archives about CARC and its dangers. Short
version is to not breath the dust. It is worse than the sand dust which
will kill you to.

by the way how do you get to the archives. I have forgotten how.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS