Re: [MV] WTB: Danish-issue poncho bags

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 21:32:27 PDT

Gavin,
It's a long shot but Vintage Power Wagons in Fairfiled, Iowa within the last
year has imported several Danish Army Dodge Power Wagons. They have also
acculated various parts. Who knows, maybe there are some of the bags your
looking for inwith all the stuff they have. When you call ask for Dave
Butler. he is the owner and the one that has taken care of all the stuff
from Denmark. He is the only one I talk to when I'm looking for a rare part
that they might have gotten with the other parts. No one else knows for sure
but they will tell you they don't have it.
Good Luck,
Randy Baker
Clayton, CA
MVPA 19633