Re: [MV] Fryer fat in a deuce?? -- What About "Red" Diesel and HHO?

From: Brian (polaris650_92@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 05:46:04 PDT

Hi;
Its probably a big mistake saying this, but I've been
running off road fuel in my 84' 1009 every summer.
The only problems I find doing in this, is that the
injectors will clog up sooner than the clear stuff,
causing my truck to smoke a little more. If you add a
bottle of cleaner every 3rd or 4th tankful, you'll be
fine. Its the difference between paying $1.41 or
$1.15.
 What I did, is I had a aluminum 25 gallon tank made
in the back of the truck. Then I tapped into the tank
below, so it looks like I'm filling up a separate tank
for a skitter or something, while it is actually
draining into my main tank. Lets keep this between
us.

Brian