Re: [MV] Injector for Multi-fuel 465 (deuce) needed.

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 08:55:44 PDT

The "distributor" part of the injection pump is called the Hydraulic head.
There is/was someone offering NOS ones on eBay.
I replaced one on one of my trucks, then I replaced the entire pump. Dunno
if this was coincidence or not.
The injectors are available from a number of vendors, however....
Take out engines are readily available, and relatively cheap, I bought two
for 500.00 each, with transmissions.
I put a complete engine (needlessly, but that is another story!) in one truck.
With the other, injection pump off it is on one truck, and the injectors in
another, the water pump on another. Not a bad deal in my opinion. Of
course, the next one may be scrap iron, and your results may vary.

Hope this helps,
David