Re: [MV] Fw: your posts Re: [MV] Green Hobby

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 19:44:16 PDT

I always thought that if you don't like whats on TV, change the ****ing
channel. It is much more simple to hit the delete key than responding to
someone.
There have been quite a few BS threads on this list but I must admit that I
read every one of these thinking them to be mostly funny. AND there have
been some REALLY stupid threads that I just hit the delete key and had no
comment.
I personally have larger problems than to try and be the list police. I
also have never liked folks that think that they are the self-appointed
"matawa" or list purity zealots with nothing better to do than to tell a
fellow "listee" what is propper and what is not.

I think it is time for some people to "get a life" and rembember that we are
a very diverse group that also has different veiws, ideas, and morals.

I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed too.

Due to the fact that I was just laid off from work I have plenty of time to
reply to personal flames. Make my day!

Regards
Emmett (my real name)