From Corpus Christi, Texas to Washington DC

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 17:10:47 PDT

Howdy Groupes,

I will be driving from Corpus Christi to Washington, DC starting about
September 13. I will be in DC around the 17th through 23rd and then
swing back down to New Orleans, LA for the Madisonville Wooden Boat
Festival on the 29 - 30 of September, thence back to Corpus Christi via Houston.

My route is flexible and my question to both groups is simple. Please
throw out the dates and locations of any events or museums you know of
having special events involving Historic Military Vehicles or BMW Coupes
allong the way.

Thanking both groupes in advance, I Remain,

Mel Miller

2 X M725
2 X 72 3.0 CSi