M1009 FS

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 17:17:48 PDT

I have an '84 M1009 CUCV for sale in Reno, NV. It shows 99,000 miles on the
odometer. It is pretty stock except for a 12 volt conversion and a new
manual glow plug system (4 months ago).

Here are the particulars:

6.2 Liter engine
Turbo 400 automatic transmission
P/S
P/B
New paint (US Navy dark green semi gloss)
Canvas seat covers in front (OD Green)
Nylon seat cover in back (Black)
Engine block heater
Battery maintainer (Tied in with block heater so one plug does both)
Daytime running lights
Sylvania "XtraVision" headlights with rock covers
Heavy duty flasher
Class III (bumper) hitch
Full set of manuals
Blaupunkt AM-FM / CD with Sony "Xplode" speakers
Runs strong. Tires and brakes are good.

The back window is a bit sticky to roll down and the speedometer reads about
30 mph higher than you are going. The latter is very interesting to show the
uninitiated!! This is a good truck and I would like it to go to a good home.
I am the second owner (after Uncle Sam) and I have had it for two years.

I am asking $6500 F.O.B. Reno, Nevada. I have five pictures I took today
that I can send anyone who is interested. Thanks,

Gary

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net