For anyone going to Woodson Bridge MV show CA

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 16:13:07 PDT

Anyone who plans to go to the Woodson Bridge MV show in Corning, CA and
plans to stay at the campground better get hold of the campground,
especially if you have a spot rolled over from last year!! I drove up there
this morning to confirm my site for Gene Pantano and me and they were all
screwed up. Seems these are new owners and have no idea of any rollovers
from last year, good thing I had my receipt! They only showed about seven
spots reserved and I know when I reserved my space last year they were all
full, so better check. Gene, I did get us moved into a better spot.
Bill George
Grass Valley, CA
MVCC member
MVPA #15787