Re: [MV] Kitchen Trailer

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 17:13:55 PDT

In a message dated 8/22/01 10:58:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
brian@hardscrabblefarm.com writes:

<< Did the US army have any specially designed
 Kitchen Trailers for cooking in the field? If so, are any still around &
 how much are they? >>

I looked through my favorites, but guess I didn't save the site. But I did
visit a website a few weeks ago that had a kitchen and a bakery trailer FS.
It was located in Tooele, UT. Not to mention there was a bunch of other
goodies for sales as well. Perhaps one of the listers here can recall the
URL........I would like to have it...the URL that is!

Gene in Texas