Re: [MV] Kitchen Trailer

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 17:31:44 PDT

In a message dated 8/22/01 6:16:09 PM Central Standard Time,
A762x54mm@aol.com writes:

<< I looked through my favorites, but guess I didn't save the site. But I did
 visit a website a few weeks ago that had a kitchen and a bakery trailer FS.
 It was located in Tooele, UT. Not to mention there was a bunch of other
 goodies for sales as well. Perhaps one of the listers here can recall the
 URL........I would like to have it...the URL that is!

I betting it was Jack Tomlins...go the website below, then scroll down left
column until you see "military vehicles", and click on it.

http://www.oldguns.net/

Hope this helps,
David