Re: [MV] 1942 GPW available...

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 02:31:23 PDT

To the folks that contacted me interested in the GPW
(there were several): Do you guys want me to check it
out more? Sorry to send this to the list, but there
were quite a few people wanting info...

Also, I neglected to mention in my first post that I
don't stand to gain anything from this. I just wanted
to help someone looking for a GPW find one. I
remember how hard it was finding a good M38A1 when I
was looking!!

I think I gave out the contact info to all that asked
for it. Let me know if you need anything else. I'll
try and grab some pictures if he still has it...

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV