RE: [MV] Wheel grease.

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 09:10:20 PDT

I don't know what the TM calls for, but I am using straight commercial 80/90
weight oil in my axles. As far as bearing grease, some of my trucks have
the old style opaque axle grease and some have the newer green clear looking
stuff. Whatever is already in there is what I use when repcking. I don't
know the names because there are only two choices, and I keep both around.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402