Panzer III -rest of the story

From: Steve (FLYNN1955@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 09:30:57 PDT

What happened in the end?It sent the list into a tither and
disappeared.How about the 300 jeeps in Germany Chuck from Olive Drab
posted(last year).....Dare I mention Mark Z. from Canada/Ukraine (easy
now)any buyers?Along the year I have seen posted many finds discovered
and reported.Guys deciding to buy,sell, restore,rebuild,with other
engines and updates.What was the ''rest of the story?'' Timothy Smith,I
feel I knew him from his daily messages,how are you and the M3? How
about an update on some of the projects/problems/finds?Inquiringly minds
wish to know,but'' NOT ''wanting to pick old sores!!! :)

Cheers to those who find this list history fascinating!!

Steve