Re: [MV] 1954 Jeep CJ - MILITARY JEEP 4 X 4 on Ebay

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 13:51:07 PDT

Howdy list,

Out of curiousity, I clicked on the sellers other auctions.

He had a duece for sale, but had it listed as a "Hummer". He also stated it
is "10x10 [Ten Wheel Drive]" I know A1 & A2 Deuces had ten tires, but I've
never heard them reffered to as 10x10. Of Course I could be mistaken.
Heres the link if you want to see for yourself.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594376619&r=

0&t=0

BTW-What kind of paintjob is on that Cj3B? I thought most all Mil vehichles
were plain OD color. I am just mistaken?

Denny