Re: [MV] WW-2 Wireless equipment for sale

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 09:47:13 PDT

The stuff is in Belgium. That could explain it. I've heard of other overseas
depot sales of excess gear. This stuff has likely been in a warehouse since
1950 and they were housecleaning. I'd GUESS it's all in military packing too.
Otherwise the inventory would not have been so detailed. The guy probably just
put the inventory lists into Excel.

I hope some reasonable dealer buys it. There is good stuff there.

John