Re: [MV] Possibly OT: Opinions, please?? Local "code enforcement" idiots trying to steal your MV's?

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 05:13:40 PDT

    I would insure and register it, then cancel the insurance and forget to
turn back the plate. Would probably save a lot of heartburn. Or move outside
city limits to an unincorporated part of the county, and do what you want.
    Not necessarily the cheapest way out, but you would appear to be
complying with inspectors book.
    Ron