Air Force M37???

From: ???y ????a (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 10:26:42 PDT

Hello all,
            Just me with another M37 question. I completed taking all the
sheet metal off the front of
the truck and found the original color of the truck.
It is a medium or sea blue color, could this truck be
an ex AirForce truck? Did any other branch of the service
use a medium blue color? I was told this truck came out
of miitary service in the Portsmouth NH area, could it
be ex US Navy?? Also is there a way to confirm when the
truck was built by the Vin# on the frame? It has a replacement glove box
door,I bought the truck from and
Idiot in Mass and who knows where the original door ended
up.

TIA
Jeff Cerniglia
1954 M37