RE: [MV] Air Force M37???

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 10:47:37 PDT

An idiot in Mass? Can this be? When I lived in Upstate NY we called them
Massholes. Sorry for this slightly provocative reply, but you got me
laughing out loud!

I have an M35A2 that is 3 color camo. It came from the Oregon Army National
Guard, but is obviously an ex Air Force truck, as it is sky blue under the
(crappy) camo paint job. I am tempted to restore it to the blue color with
the yellow lettering.

There are (or were) several big Air Force bases in that general area. The
Navy used grey, so my bet is you have an ex Air Force truck. Pretty cool!!

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402