Vehicles for sale: M718 (M151) Field Ambulance

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 11:02:39 PDT

Hey all:

Just going thru the inventory and I do not have time to deal with some of
these vehicles at this point, rather see them go to a good home...

1967 M718 USMC (M151) field ambulance; Has USMC details (Bumpers, ID tag on
dash...) was x cut, has been rewelded by an expert (Over 50 rebuilds to his
name), comes with lots of NOS and used parts including NEW canvas top, front
bumper, (Not many M718s were ordered by the USMC)

Has the special Front passanger seat. all the racks and brackets for the
strechers...

The front and reat ends are installed, the power pack is not, needs body
work, but will restore to a really nice vehicle. (I wish I could find the
time to restore this one, but there are so many others I want to do)

Vehicle is located in Southern NH, I am looking for $ 6,000.00 or best
offer.

Hank Fackovec
President
MVMVC