m1009 glow plug problem

From: Duncan, Kyle (Kyle.Duncan@icn.siemens.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 15:47:35 PDT

My M1009 has a problem with the glow plug light not lighting and the battery
gauge not working and one of the generator lights does not light up either.
I can hear the relay for the glow plugs click off like it's warming up but
no lights. I am in the process of getting ready to move and I packed up all
my manuals in a box so it tough tracing out the wiring with out a print. I
checked out all the fuses they were good and I just about ready to remove
the dash and start tracing the hard way. Any ideas would help

Thanks
Kyle Duncan
407-942-6898