Re: [MV] Hiller B Model Helicopter

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 09:20:54 PDT

Hi Richard...

>The Oregon Military Museum Foundation is looking for Hiller B Model tec books to
>complete our helicopter display. Please advise availabillity...

If you haven't checked them already, I would direct you to as close to
the source as possibe...the Hiller Air Museum at our local airport in
San Carlos, California (where I earned my pilot's license).

Their web site is as follows:

  http://www.hiller.org/

They have a HUGE collection of Hiller aircraft as well as hundreds (I
think) of other aircraft including the prototype of the US version of
the Concorde, cool 1-troop helicopter "platforms" that were to be used
in battle, and a 747 fuselage that you can tour.

They have a great research staff and may be able to help you find your
missing books.

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net