Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] Mule manuals unsubscribe

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 09:49:56 PDT

Keith Byrd wrote:

> BTW-- Has anyone been getting those MV list warning messages that your mail
> has bounced? I've been getting them for a couple of months. As far as I know
> none of my messages have bounced, and I don't want them to. I've had no luck
> getting the warning messages to stop. I think that I've done everything that
> the instructions say to do.
> Thanks again,
> Keith

I have had repeated problems with bounced message notices. The problem is with
my/your ISP. Complain to your ISP, and don't take "I's not our fault" as an
answer. I have exchanged over 400 emails with my ISP, essentially without a
response except for canned spam replies. They go as follows:

Q: Send us you full system configuration, OS? ......