Re: [MV] Luck and damned luck

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 21:36:21 PDT

Thanks Joe,
I am always real nervous driving my 2.5 ton in traffic because you just
never know what the other driver is going to do or not do. It just proves
that everyone needs to have a healthy respect of the damage these rigs can
cause. They won't stop on a dime or make quick maneuvers to avoid
accidents, but they will mash the crap out of whatever they hit. Please be
careful folks. Killing someone with our HMV is not something we want to
live with. I'm not preaching to the choir, just restating the obvious.
Glad you are OK too Joe.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN