Re: [MV] Luck and damned luck

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:18:13 PDT

  Our club thre Marramack Valley Military Vehicle club
does a lot of parades and as of late the new thing is
for floats and groups tossing candy to the kids in the
crows .. Not it was bad enough to avoid the nit whits
that just drift in and out in front of you or the Kama
kazzie kid on a bike, skates or like but now we have
every totler and his sister charging out like pahranas
on fresh meat for a peice of candy..

I get concerned evey bump I feel in the truck is some
kid I didn't see and I just make them road kill..

Almost makes me want to stop doing parades ..

                             Bob B