Trouble Posting to the List

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 19:01:54 PDT

I have been trying to post to the Military Vehicles List for almost a year
now and have been unable to do it until now. A lot of people have tried to
help me as I have sent them emails direct as I do receive all the mail from
the Military Vehicles List even if I can't post.

I would like to thank Joe Garret of the list for solving my problem. I can
now post to the list. I know there has to be others that can receive mail
from the list, but are unable to post just like I was. I think maybe we can
help some of them.

If you use Outlook Express and can not post try this. Click on Tools, then
click on Options, then click on Send and go to the bottom where it says Mail
Sending Format and remove the dot from HTML and click on Plain Text. Then
click Apply and then OK. That has got to help some of you. Then use the
address mil-veh@skylee.com and you should be able to post. That is some of
you will be able to post. Thanks again Joe Garret.

Floyd Petri