FS Army Field Range No.2 USQMC

From: Acfarer@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 06:34:07 PDT

    A friend asked me to offer this up to the list. It is an "Army Field
Range No. 2" US QMC Contract 10-18-18 W. W. Co.
    Is the contract # a date? We are not sure. He is asking $300.00 +
shipping from northern CA. It can be viewed at,

http://www.members.aol.com/acfarer/stove.jpg
http://www.members.aol.com/acfarer/stove1.jpg
http://www.members.aol.com/acfarer/stove2.jpg
http://www.members.aol.com/acfarer/stove3.jpg

or pictures can be sent.

It is in good condition with some rust in the fire box, but no holes. The
flue damper works and the door hinges are fine. someone did a poor job
painting the lettering but that can be fixed.

Thanks,
Jonathan