M37 TMs on eBay

From: David (enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 07:14:21 PDT

I have 2 TMs for the M37 on eBay. I don't know the URLs but you can search
under my user name of jeopardy-champion-1988

Also, if anyone wants a license plate/tag for their MV, I have a few state
blanks left.

The one on my unit (which I sadly just had to sell due to health
problems..... mine, not the units) says "1965 M37" and it's on a California
blank. Looks pretty neat if I do say so.

Last, if this gets posted, many thanks to Floyd Petri. I have not been able
to post since I started using Outlook Express many months ago and couldn't
figure what the reject reason meant.

Take care.

David