M1009 Blazers for Sale

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 18:22:14 PDT

To the list: I have a few M-1009 Blazer CUCV's left for sale and all priced
reasonable to move. They seem to be hatching around here and need the room!
I have a M1009 that is painted white from a sheriff's department and is
missing radiator, tranny and transfer case plus a few minor items but with a
complete interior (nice original seats) and complete body and chassis on
good axles, tires and wheels. Complete diesel engine. Could be a parts
vehicle but much too good for that and a very easy do it yourself builder.
Easily flat towed and located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Call 865-691-0821
eves or email me. julianb@esper.com