Mine detector

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:09:11 PDT

O K , I know that this is somewhat off topic but if one of you guys or
gals are looking for a mine detector that Dad and Santa forgot , you can
own your own.I have no idea how these things are supposed to work but
this one comes on and seems to pickup ammo cans in the office with real
zeal. Oh turning it down will keep your ear drums intact. Contact me off
list if your wanting one of these with its verry own case. Its a
detecting set, mine Portable metallic, fsn 6665-966-9071 Polan
Industries model no p-158 .