Re: [MV] Patrol Boat PBR

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 14:48:12 PDT

  There were some Naval Reserve units in the Ohio area
that we're traveling down to SBU 22 unit based out of
New Orleans .. It could be that the PBR's may be going
out to DMRO so start calling the Armed Forces Reserve
centers and find out if they have a PBR or SDU unit
attached and then inquire with them as to the status
of the boats. Or call Naval Station New Orleans and
ask for the Supply Officer of the Special Boat /
Special Delivery Unit attached ..

                          Bob B