Re: [MV] Luck and damned luck

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 16:12:44 PDT

Hi Bob...

>I get concerned evey bump I feel in the truck is some
>kid I didn't see and I just make them road kill..

I appreciate your message! Our Cub Scout pack is going to ride in my
deuce for the local City anniversary parade in October and throw
candy...because of your message I have decided to post a few parents
walking in front and to the sides of the vehicle as we drive to watch
for toddlers and kids, and instruct the scouts to toss candy BEHIND
the wheels, not in front.

Good parade "notes to self".

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net