Re: [MV] Luck and damned luck

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 18:48:07 PDT

jnewton@laurel.com writes:

<< A funny thing happened when my insurance agent signed up the deuce
 with insurance. While we filled out the computer form in her office,
 one question came up "Is the vehicle four-wheel drive?" to which we
 honestly answered "no". Heh heh.

  Wow!!! That reply brings back a memory of my very first brand-new vehicle.
It was a 1966 International Scout, Cost $2779. On the front fenders were
little chrome plates that said "All Wheel Drive". The insurance guy asked me
if it was 4-wheel drive, and I said "Yes" I shoulda thought about the answer
a little longer, I guess. a p bloom