Re: [MV] Lights and Sirens on MVs (An unpopular view)

From: cdavis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 10:41:11 PDT

Hi Kenny, List,

Amber would certainly be my first choice. Like you say, blue and red are
likely illegal for my situation. (I'm betting amber is too in the People's
Republic of Kalifornia.) I guess I need to spend some time with the CA
motor vehicle code. I'm not apposed to hanging a big yellow "Slow Vehicle"
banner on the back if I can legally do it. Anything to help people see me
sooner.

Traffic moves around the semi trucks and motor homes without much
difficulty. I think most folks have been conditioned to expect these
vehicles to be slow. But with so many SUVs my size folks aren't watching
till it's too late.

Thanks,

Chris Davis