Lights and sirens bad news

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 13:04:36 PDT

Dear list. While I dont usualy post warnings because it sounds like
paranoid babling Im going to this time. Please please please. DO NOT go
onto a military base wiyh a blue light on your mv. On one ocasion one
of our members went on a scheduled tour of Fort Knox during an mv meet
at Knob Creek.He was in an m151a1 with a light on the vehicle. He was
later defended by another one of our members who thank God is an
excelent attourney.Dont remember what he was charged with now but avoid
the problem. Darrell.