packing a courtroom

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 19:04:33 PDT

Joe, what do you say we ALL come? List? Wanna have some fun with the authorities?
Joe, whenever I am stopped and someone demands my identity, I tell em that either they are a bit slow, or else they're new around here. One young trooper asked me
"Could I have your name?" SO I gave him an honest statistical answer...."It's remotely possible, but it would be very weird." He's still collating.
Jack