Re: [MV] Lights and Sirens on MVs (An unpopular view)

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 19:49:55 PDT

Actually you are only 5 to 10 mph under a speed limit. Please keep in mind
that
all trucks (not pickups) and all autos (including pickups) towing trailers
have
MAXIMUM speed of 55 mph. So that means that they could travel at 50, but
not
over 55 mph. If they are traveling faster than 55 mph. then they are in
violation.

Hello That may be true but its the first time I heard of it(I think, my Mind
is about gone) BUT I was down a little past Kenny's territory(Miami)towing a
car at 50mph on Interstate and a State Patrol pulled me over and said that I
was a hazard to traffic or words to that effect.Of course now that I think
about it Kenny knew I was there, Maybe he had a hand in that. How about it
Kenny want to 'fess up?? :-)) Wayne