Re: [MV] big CA registration problems!

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 09:36:56 PDT

Now that "Double D" mentions it, you can download the
VIN verification form (in .pdf format) from the
Kalifornia DMV website. It lists on the form who is
authorized to sign for the inspection, which includes
most any law enforcement. You might be able to get it
signed off at the local donut shop...(just kidding- or
am I?).

BK