Re: [MV] Big CA Registration Problems?

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 09:44:47 PDT

The registration service I used for my HMMWV (and
others have used for theirs coming from the Riverside
Auto Auction) is:

R&B Registration Services
(VIN Verifications and Titles)
Raul & Barbara Macias
909/354-5435

Mark Blair also had them do the VIN verification for
his M109 deuce-and-a-half shop van, so they are more
than happy to support our hobby (for a small fee of
course).

Brandon