power switch, M35

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 09:41:21 PDT

Hi all,
Call me dumb, but, doesn't the main power switch,(the lever near the engine
kill switch), turn off ALL power to the truck and accessories? It seems I
still get a little spark when hooking up the batteries even though I have
that switch and the light controlls off. I bought new batteries for my
deuce, and am trying to make sure they were bad and not something draining
internally. Could there be a capacitor or something charging initially that
creates the draw, or, do I have an electrical problem?
Any ideas are appreciated.
Henry
MVPA 22136
M35A2