[MV] M4 81MM MORTAR CARRIER HALF TRACK FOR SALE

From: Ghebding@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 19:18:26 PDT

Hi List, I just received a great M4 Half Track with all the armor on it.
Runs and drives, doesn't smoke, right track is 75%, left is poor condition.
(I have a separate 75% track in stock dated 1968.) Steers easy, shifts good.
 Needs to have the dash replaced, someone cut out the glove box to install a
heater. This half track is the most complete "as is" vehicle that I have
ever purchased. I have 21 digital pictures of the entire vehicle. Contact
me off list for pictures and prices.
Thank You, Gary
Gary's Half Track Parts
PH 630-257-1100