Re: [MV] Lights and Sirens on MVs (An unpopular view)

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 14:03:21 PDT

Well the cops in Ohio are a bit tougher than in Indiana IMHO, however I
think they have loosened up a bit over the last 5 years. Michigan is very
loose, I think I could drive 80 mph for days on end, pass cops and
everything and I'd never get pulled over. A radar detector also helps.
Anyway, my M51 can't get close to 60, so I keep it off the highways. 45-50
mph is comfortable.

Dave