Re: [MV] M75 and Sexton for sale

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 04:29:04 PDT

Just my opinion but...

What is the condition of the engines, transmissions and final drives going to be after all those years sitting in Georgia?

If all those get sold how much and how hard is it going to be to get parts for the radial engine?

As attractive as the cost is, I think you need to look at the bigger picture. As has been stated on the list before unless a show is next to where you keep it, it becomes very expensive to move these things.

That is probably why wheeled armor is so popular.
Rick

From: Douglas Greville <dgrev@ruralnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 20:32:36 +0930