Re: [MV] TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW YORK & WASHINGTON

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 08:17:45 PDT

Colin,

Thank you for being willing to qualify your subject heading. It is indeed
apparent that we are witnessing an event that may well eclipse Pearl Harbor. At
that time it was obvious who the enemy was. That is not yet the case here,
although I am sure we all have a prime suspect in mind. Remember how so many of
us jumped to conclusions after OK City. I would not want to even resemble a
person af Arab descent on the streets of NYC or in an airport today. I hope the
administration will wait till the dust settles (literally), make a reasoned
response, and then open a major can of whupass in the correct direction.

MV Content: F-15 flying air cover over the cities of the US. Wouldn't have
thought I'd ever see that in my lifetime.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com