AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL Too Sad for words.

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 08:06:47 PDT

These people responsible are like rats:

Rat's tend to hide in the daylight, they tend to lurk... until an oportune
time presents itself so they can carry out their stinking lifestyles

THESE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE... ARE HUMAN VIRMAN !

These people responsible for this are told by their Religious leaders to
kill the infidels.

We are the infidels... all of us.

Infidels... that is, me, you, your family, your children's friends
etc. ! Your church organist. etc.!

Remember, this is concieveed by ignorant Religious leaders.
Howevwer, the writings of Jesus, Budda, Mahommad ALL preached LOVE THY
NEIGHBOR

If these people are caught, I would hate to be the LAWYER who would try to
defend them.
I think, those Lawyers' safety, would probably be in question.

In some countires around the world these people would be shot with only a
minimum of fuss and virtually no legal hassles or wrangling.

Today, this is a scarred ...America The Beautiful.
I came to this wonderful country 25 years ago.
Today, my heart is numb and will forever be scarred.

Rob Pearson (Aussie Rob.)
Upstate NY near Syracuse.
aussierob@odyssey.net