mv content

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 13:13:00 PDT

My helper and I have spent the morning watching this unfold . Richard
just stated that we most likely are looking at the loss of personal
freedoms in leiu of the mornings events. Yes Richard I agree. We may
have to fight at the grass roots level to preserve our hobby. My heart
is sadened by what Ive seen and what my mind says may occour after the
fact. My intent is to preserve our rights and freedoms for future
generations to enjoy as I have. God please help us now and keep us from
fighting with each other over the details. MV content you betcha.
Darrell.