Re: [MV] TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW YORK & WASHINGTON

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 12:57:11 PDT

>I'd like to know how these people got on the airplanes?
>What type of security the airports really have!

Well, I found one customer from Alabama loading his semi before he drove
home. He brought it with him on a commercial airline.
Now, I ask, why should we worry about losing our military vehicles when it
was a foreign country/group that invaded us and didn't use military vehicles.?
Joe Young
Guns/ HMV's, only can be taken from my cold dead hands...