Terrorist Attack

From: G.Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 13:37:57 PDT

        This attack may in fact change some liberal gun haters minds about private
ownership of weapons, now that they see that our Government can not
completely protect citizens from these kinds of attacks. I for one would not
want to be unarmed if this situation escalated into a major international
conflict. In this type of attack everyone is at risk and there are no
civilians, so don't be surprised if the liberal gun hater next door wants to
be your good buddy tomorrow.
        Also remember our troops and their families, as I'm sure that they will be
called on when we determine who is responsible. Pray that our forces will
not suffer many causalities and that their weapons and MILITARY VEHICLES
will not fail them in battle.

Flame me or flame me not...Love America or Leave it!

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1
(Various other M series)