Re: [MV] TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW YORK & WASHINGTON

From: J. M. Edwards (fly-fish@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 13:52:56 PDT

People, please let's use this time to mourn and to express our love to those
who are suffering right now. The problem is not Gore and the answer is not
Bush. Guys, the problem is that some of our fellow americans are dead and
dying. Let's simply pray for them and do what we can to ease their
suffering.

John
Safe in NY